This Herbed Avocado Aioli is easy, vegan, creamy, delicious, super green and addictive. Do not fear the jalapeño, using a small one adds flavor, but not heat. Most people would not know this has jalapeño in it.
Herbed Avocado Aioli is splendid with:
- these Marinated Oven Roasted Kebabs
- veggies that want a dip
- sandwiches that need some zesty-wow
Please be sure to use raw, unsalted pistachios.
If you want to ensure even more creaminess you can even soak the pistachios overnight or boil them and let them sit in the hot water for a few. Then simply strain the pistachios and make as directed.
This is so easy and fast, all you do is load it in the food processor and process.
Herbed Avocado Aioli
- Food processor
- cutting board
- 225 g avocados 1½ – 2 Avocados
- 15 g jalapeño 1 jalapeño, seeds and ribs removed
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup water
- 1½ teaspoon minced garlic I use minced garlic from the jar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup raw, unsalted pistachios
- 2/3 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup packed flat leaf parsley leaves
- ¼ cup lime juice the juice of 2 limes
- Pulse all ingredients in the food processor.
Adapted from Lindsay at Pinch of Yum, 5 Minute Magic Green Sauce.
Did you make this Herbed Avocado Aioli? How did it go? Please tell me about it in the comments below.